Sunday, March 10, 2013

Spring / Summer events 2013


NMDC's CHOREOGRAPHERS' SHOWCASE 2013
March 22-23rd 7pm 
Railyard Performance Center
http://nmdancecoalition.org/events.html

I will producing and maybe dancing.





















JULES FOLLIES
March 24th 6pm
Rouge Cat
Facebook invite of the monthly event!
https://www.facebook.com/events/100622380130531/
I will be dancing, spoken word and some monty python sketches.


BOLLYWOOD INVASION
March 30th 
@W21 --7:30-1am
https://www.facebook.com/events/303847806411108/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_user_invited



Bellydance show with Sadaqah
April 7th 
brought to us by Sara Masica
@ Dance Space Santa Fe --6pm


























Bellydance show at
Cleopatras southside
with the SALTANAH DANCERS

April 11th -- FREE
7-9 shimmies and yummies!
http://www.saltanahstudios.com/


INVADERS OF THE HEART 2013
April 26-28th
Lodge of Santa Fe
A bellydance show brought to you by
Pomegranate Studios and Myra Krien.
Special Guest Cecilia Rinn
I am stage managaing


























ONE WOMAN DANCING

Julie Brett-Adams at the Santa Fe Playhouse
May 16-19th, 2012
I am stage managaing



















Mark your calendars!!
Wise Fool New Mexico presents
BUST--Circus Boot Camp
May 20th - June 30th
A 6 week, circus based fitness intensive for women
culminating in a magical performance experience!
Registration begins March 11th
wisefoolnewmexico.org / 505-992-2588

I will be Directing the end of workshop shows!
June 28-29th ! More info to come





















































Santa Fe Opera's 

OSCAR!

A Literary Genius Who Sacrifices Freedom for Love.

Buzz has been building in anticipation of The Santa Fe Opera's world premiere of Oscar, composer Theodore Morrison's opera based on the life of Oscar Wilde. Working with librettist and Wilde scholar John Cox, Morrison reveals the profoundly human side of the literary genius and aesthete. The charismatic countertenor David Daniels creates the role of Oscar. His friends Walt Whitman and Ada Leverson are sung by Dwayne Croft and Heidi Stober, with William Burden as Wilde’s ally Frank Harris. Evan Rogister, who spellbound with his leadership of King Roger last season, conducts.

8:30 pm: July 27
8:00 pm: July 31; August 9, 12, 17
Purchase your tickets!
http://www.santafeopera.org/tickets/production.aspx?performanceNumber=5682

No comments:

Post a Comment